Over 25 Years
Quality Assurance Policy
Whitcon is engaged in the business of construction and the purpose of our QA policy is to confirm our commitment to meeting the quality standards expected by our customers in the delivery of the products and/or services that we supply to them.
Our quality system is based on the requirements of ISO 9001:1994 and has been tailored specifically to suit our primary business focus i.e. Commercial Construction, Fitout and Refurbishment and can be found on our integrated systems disk
Our quality objectives are to:
- Use the Quality Management System as a tool in achieving best practice outcomes across the organisation.
- Ensure continuous improvement.
- To implement this policy we shall focus on the needs of our business with particular reference to consistently meeting our customers’ requirements. Our quality management system will provide mechanisms for detecting system shortfalls and for stimulating process improvements.
Whitcon will adopt procedures and disciplines to ensure that:
- The system is effectively implemented by undertaking relevant skills training and conduction appropriate quality awareness training.
- Responsibilities for quality are established by communicating these responsibilities clearly too all employees.
- The policy continues to be appropriate by initiating regular reviews to check its effectiveness and ongoing relevance.